Y Globe Valves
The SchuF Y Globe valve is unique in respect of its flexibility, high Cv and reliable performance.
It can be provided as a standard Y Globe valve or as a special control valve for severe service applications. They are widely used in Plastic and Polymer Industry as well as control variants in the Petrochemical, Chemicals, mineral processing and Refining industries.
Y Globe Valve Applications
Y Globe valves offer the perfect compromise between flow and sealing requirements. The flow control characteristics are much better than a globe valve, while the zero leakage sealing performance far excel that of a ball valve.
Y Globe Valve with jacket
Y Globe Variant
Key Characteristics of SchuF Y Globe Valves
- Designed to operate in temperatures up to 700 degrees C
- Suitable for ASME pressure rating of 2500# or high vacuum
- Available with a disc or piston plug
- Dead space free
- Extremely low leakage to atmosphere options (with stuffing box or bellow seal to atmosphere)
- High Vacuum version features a completely enclosed yoke
- Control trim and equal %, linear or X3 bell control curve characteristics
- Cleaning in service through flushing port(s)
- Disk grinding option available
- Can be partially or fully jacketed
- Can be combined to and from Multiport valves
- High level of Customisation as required
Y Globe Valve Sizing
Depending on application, sizes from one inch to 24 inch as standard and larger on request.
Y Globe Valves Materials
Y Globe valves are available in all materials including cast-steel; stainless steel, all nickel based alloys, Titanium, Zirconium and others.
High Vacuum Y Globe Valve Body with integral flushing
Y Globe Valve Model Numbers
Download Y Globe Valve Documentation
For further information, pricing or a brochure, please contact us at: